Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make e no be like say I Dey make mouth, but Dangote drove me home from the hospital day I was born." Davido


 ðŸ«¢ðŸ«¢ðŸ«¢ðŸ˜œMake e no be like say I Dey make mouth, but Dangote drove me home from the hospital day I was born." Davido


"Dangote and my dad are very close, he was the one who drove me home from the hospital the day I was born. Anytime I see Aliko Dangote, he tells me "David save and invest your money". He has been telling me this same words ever since I was a kid. It's really funny the way Dangote lives his life, I don't think he has bought a car for the past 10 years or even gone on a vacation. He drives a 05 G Wagon and invests all his money and he doesn't even have a Jet" Davido


With all him businesses and wealth,Aliko Dangote still created time to drive Davido home after his birth. Davido has been chilling with money since the early 90s🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️


The richest man in Africa never buy a new car since 2005 and doesn't even own a jet then who then are we to bother ourselves much because of material things 

#follower #everyone #followforfollowback #viralpost

Post a Comment

0 Comments