Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hon. Lekan Peters extend his greeting to his ojodu's Muslim family during this Salah





On this beautiful day, I pray that the almighty send success along your way. I pray that your life will be filled with loads of happiness and all atom of sadness be removed entirely from your life. I pray that you have the most joyous day today and that you will never experience any sorrow from now henceforth, As I know that my hands cannot touch people that are dear to me, I send them my hugs of prayers. As we come together to felicitate on the Eid-El-Kabir, I pray the blessings of God will never depart from your household. Happy Sallah celebrations. May the peace and joy of this day follow you everywhere you go.


Hon. Lekan Peters Cares 

Post a Comment

0 Comments