Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

MEET OMOBOLANLE IDAYAT SALISU THE FAST RISING NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS





Can you introduce yourself briefly?

Ans: My name is Omobolanle Idayat Salisu. I'm an Actress,script writer and a producer. 

Where are you from and how does that affect your wok

Ans: I am from lagos state, Nigeria. And I'll say it affects my work positively .

Who are your biggest artiste influences:

Ans : Ayo Adesanya,Sola sobowale, Funke Akindele,Muyiwa ademola and lots of others 

Where do you find inspiration to write your movies?

Ans: Everything and everyone around me inspires me

When is your favorite time of the day to create or write stories?

Ans: Mid-night and sometimes very early before or after Fajr prayer 

Describe how movoe making is important to society 

Ans : Movie making is a good business. It helps in promoting our culture and tradition. It also helps people to learn from others mistakes which one way or the other add values to the society  positively. 

What is your advise to the upcoming ones?

Ans : I will advise they stay focus and don't get distracted by whatever that comes their way to break them. Be focused, be determined and keep your heads high up .

How do you become successful as an artist?

Ans : I am still working on becoming successful. Work in progress 😊

Does movie making help you in other areas of your life?

Ans :Movie making introduce Movie makers to so many great opportunities. Like i said earlier, am still working on me. So help me God

How do you develop your skill as an entertainer ?

Ans: It's in the blood, i'll say😊

What movie are we expecting from Bloxxy Brain Gobal Concept? 

Ans: My movies,Igi oro(wealth tree) and Ayaworan (The photographer) are coming soon. The two movies are blockbusters, trust me😊



 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. More grease to your elbow Boss 💞

    ReplyDelete