Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

“When I came back to the industry only Kizz Daniel and Davido picked my call πŸ“ž “ Iyanya


“When I came back to the industry only Kizz Daniel and Davido picked my call πŸ“ž “  Iyanya 


“ When you are in the spotlight , make good use of it and be nice to people. When I paused my career and came back , no one had my time .  Some even read my messages and did not reply . Only Kizz Daniel and Davido picked my call and agreed to work with me . Forget about the love people preach here , person no go show you the love if you dey down . They rather help others that are fine . People who ignored my messages finally replied when I started trending “ Iyanya 


Omo this industry tough oh , if you get attention now make sure you use it .  Love no too Dey this industry . 

 


Even Shatta celebrate him birthday no send us 

Him no even share cake .

Post a Comment

0 Comments