Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

“ I Kneeled down and begged an influencer in public to promote my song and he denied “. Spyro


 “ I Kneeled down and begged an influencer in public to promote my song and he denied “. Spyro 


“ When I dropped “Who is your guy , I really wanted the world to hear it .  I tried my best .  Went out one day and met a certain influencer .  Kneeled down and begged him and he denied.  I sent the song to Craze de Clown and he took it personal . People even thought I was his artiste . I paid him NO dollar and he promoted this song till the world heard it .  I can’t be less grateful “ 


You see those people you are denying to help ? Some will succeed and you’ll regret why you didn’t help them . 


Some will not succeed though 😉. 


I pray you meet someone who will invest this much in your life and change your story .

Post a Comment

0 Comments