Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

YEMI ALADA Reasons why the song I work on with Tiwa savage will never be release


 SHOCKING 


YEMI ALADA  Reasons why the song I work on with Tiwa savage will never be release, I did a song with Tiwa some years back which was all about taking Africa to the world but later I received a disturbing response from Tiwa’s team saying I should remove Tiwa’s verse from the song reason being that they was a rumor she heard that I was dating her then boyfriend  I was really in deep shock because I never even knew who she was dating but I had to tell my producer to delete the whole song from the system.


Nigerian 35 years old artist YEMI ALADE in a recent interview talks about a song she did with Tiwa savage some years ago and Tiwa never wanted the song to be released because she heard rumors that ALADE was seing her boyfriend out.


The Moral lesson: Never take business as pleasure cherish your business more than pleasure.


For more gist comment like and share  

Post a Comment

0 Comments