Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Truth is that as a young man you should avoid dating women who love money more than you says Timaya


 WAHALA 😳🇳🇬


TIMAYA~~ I stop dating Nigerian women since 2014 they’re the worÅ¡e set of women I have ever dated in my life all the thing about is money, the don’t think about you but making a family or raising kids together they’re problem is all about you spending money on them, my advice to any young man out there is that while hustling forget about dating a Nigerian woman if you want to make it in life, I remember the was a time I almost went dêprêsséd because of the woman I was dating I never had rest because I needed to give her money always, I prefer to date a Cameroonian woman because the bring ideas to the table for you both to make money and how you guys can start up a family but in Nigeria the case is different.


Truth is that as a young man you should avoid dating women who love money more than you says Timaya 

Post a Comment

0 Comments