Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kizz Daniel sends me 50% of every revenue he generates from Buga song says Tekno


 “I got on Kizz Daniel’s Buga with no sort of legal agreement. I wasn’t expecting anything from him. 


Wanted to be silent about this but I think some levels of gratitude deserve to be spoken of. Do y’all know Kizz Daniel sends me 50% of every revenue he generates from that song ? 


After his buga tour he sent me close to a Billion Naira and I was already shocked enough by that move.  He didn’t end just there. Every month I receive millions as my own share of the revenue generated by Buga on streaming platforms… 


Kizz is a great guy I can’t lie” 


Nigerian Producer and Singer Tekno Reveals🗣


Remember that Buga was the biggest hit song in Nigeria in 2022, Even though Asake Dominated the charts with at least 10 Number 1 songs, meanwhile Buga got both local and continental positive reviews.

 

#NigeriaMusicChart

Post a Comment

0 Comments