Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

She saw Marriage as a business , she got married to me for few years , divorced and took 50% of my lifetime savings Says Tyrese

 

“She saw Marriage as a business , she got married to me for few years , divorced and took 50% of my lifetime savings . All her own money and properties was not in her name“ Tyrese 


“ 50 cent warned me ,he  told me that if you are someone that loves so deep  then this generation is not for you but I didn’t listen .  When she asked for Divorce and took everything , 50 cent still didn’t leave me, he still offered me a role in his movie “ POWER “ . That’s how I bounced back and started hustling again .  Sadly no one cares how you feel as a man , but I told myself that I’ll not act tough .  I had to cry .  Men need to  start speaking up  too . The society needs to know men cry too and get hurt “ Tyrese 


Moral lesson :  When loving , use your head .

Post a Comment

0 Comments